AANDRUS BED & BREAKFAST
Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
in Richmond, Northern Cape, South Africa
Where to stay when travelling on the N1? Aandrus can provide you with what you need on a one-night stay-over.
Aandrus was established in the mid nineteen fifties and except for a short period of time, it has been owned by members of the same family. Over the years the property was continually improved to meet the requirements of all tourists.
The motel type accommodation consists of eleven rooms with en-suite facilities:
- 5 double rooms
- 3 rooms, each with one double and one single bed.
- 2 rooms, each with one double and two single beds (one equipped with air-conditioning)
- 1 family room with a queen size bed and three single beds
Groups are welcome!
- En-suite shower or bathroom
- Bedding and towels provided
- Kettle, cups and saucers
- Double glazed windows
- Permanently fixed fans & heaters
- To ensure the freshness of the rooms, we thank you for not smoking indoors
- Guest TV Room
- Safe parking on site
- Breakfast available
- Braai facilities available
- No pets please
- 24-hour reception
Sites in the two main streets:
- The town was established in 1843 and is a lovingly halfway stop between Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- Sufficient water supply to the town is available from 3 fountains.
- Dutch Reformed Church: Original stained glass windows, metal pressed ceilings, Grootte Kerk style pulpit & wooden swing door access to pews.
- General dealer: Typical old style general dealer shop.
- Park: Rare Eucalyptus trees surrounding the park.
- Museum: One of only two horse museums in the world is situated in Richmond, the other in Texas.
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.